- Design and maintain overall architecture of back end for web applications.
- Maintain quality and ensure responsiveness of applications.
- Collaborate with subject matter experts (SMEs) to design and launch new features.
- Implement and unit test back-end changes
- Maintain code integrity and organization through reviews and built in quality
- Seeing a project through from conception to finished product.
EDUCATION and REQUIRED EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's degree in relevant field ( Computer Science, Engineering, IT) or comparable experience
- Strong technical background with experience in driving back end solution/designs using .NET Core 2.x, C#
- Experience building solutions using Entity Framework Core 2.x and Linq or Dapper for data access
- Experience developing asynchronous applications using TAP
- Familiarity with design patterns such as SOA, Repository
- Unit testing using Mocking framework
- Experience with SQL Server and/or Elasticsearch
- Experience working in an Agile environment and using tools such as Jira or similar
- Ability to evaluate complex problems and arrive at a resolution
- Proven work ethic, tenacity and focus
- Driven, self-motivated individual with a desire to succeed