CISSP, CISM, CISA,
Core Knowledge areas of the Enterprise IT:
- IT Operations and continuity User Support
- Business Continuity and Compliance
- Knowledge management
- Business process analysis and automation planning
- Data Center and Project management
- IT risk, audit, Governance and Control
IT operations, information security, assurance, risk, governance and project management professional.
Expert knowledge in:
• Developing, reviewing, implementing and maintenance of organizational information security program aligned to business strategy, mission and industry best practices and frameworks e.g. ISO 27001, COBIT, ITIL, NIST 800-series.
• Performing regular information security assurance reviews and compliance assessments for in production information systems and new projects in order to identify risks and assess the effectiveness of the security control design in compliance with Federal regulations; HIPAA, SOX, FISMA, security policy and standards.
• Providing expert information security advice to project teams, business functions and technical teams on interpretation and implementation of the corporate information security policies & standards.
• Coordinate third party service providers and consultants performing on-site assignments.
Working knowledge of Regulation, Frameworks and Standards
FISMA, FEDRAMP, NIST 800 Framework, HIPAA-HITECH, GLBA, SOX, PCI-DSS, ISO/EIC 27001, PMI Body of Knowledge in Project Management.